Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Break





This Christmas break was amazing. It was the best amount of time off I could have asked for. We got out the Tuesday before Christmas and didn't go back until January 9th. It was fantastic. I spent time with my family, best friends, and lots of babies. For Christmas, I got an amazing camera- a Canon EOS Rebel 2Ti... it takes great pictures. I want this to be my new hobby. I'm off to a good start, but it takes FOREVER to update pictures so I have to upload them a little at a time. 

We'll start with a goody. 

This handsome man in the suspenders is my Poppi. He is one of the biggest loves of my life. He is one of the best men I know (the other being my dad); he's handsome, loving, kind, giving, an amazing role model and is the reason my mom mothers the way she does, loves the way she does, and one of the reasons my parents know how to have a strong, healthy relationship. 
 This little guy here was a gift. One of my favorites.
 I'm just reading blogs with my pup Lola in my lap. I love her. (She needs a haircut- BAD!)
 Lola... in her Christmas outfit. She is pouting in my aunt's lap.
 GAME NIGHT! I think the games are from 1989. 
 2 of my best guy friends with Lo, David also took a picture where he and Lola were twins, but I figured he wouldn't appreciate that post. 
 The only people I see when I go home.. and my FAVORITES!
 Game/WINE night!
We finally got David a gift he LOVED. 
And he was surprised!
 
I took a small road trip where I got to see my LOVE Sam. Our first stop.. Sonic. We had both already eaten our grilled cheese with extra cheese... my tummy hurt. 
 Soooooo typical in our relationship.
He's a JCrew Model..
He's sexy and he knows it.  
 Finally, a good one. 
 Baby #1, Gemma, I finally met her and she is perfect, just like her mom Katrina. It was so good to see her, I've missed her too much. 
 My momma tried out my camera.
 NEW YEARS EVE! 
Sweet Shelby!
 Watching the fireworks: Emily and Jacob.
 My momma and I... I LOVE her. Best woman I know. 
 Some of the family enjoying the fire and fireworks. 
 i love sitting by the fire. 
 Being the kindergarten teacher that I am, I bought a box of sand art and we went to town! Here is one of the finished products.. by the end of the night, most were just brown sand in a container due to mixing up. 
 fireworks
 After coming back to College Station, I met baby Jack, my friend Christy's baby. He's a sweet little boy who adorably resembles an old man. He's going to be a heartbreaker!
 I watched my boo Jacque's baby while she and her husband went on a cruise. We had an amazing time!
 She crawled into the other room and it got really quiet. I went looking for her and this is what I found...
 A little fuzzy, but still cute.
 When I would try to take pictures of her she would try to lean around and look at me. It was adorable. 
Cammy Rose at Spoons, she likes to wear my lanyard and pretend to be Miss Farnie.
 Nash Marie in the bathtub reaching for the camera. 
 One of the sweetest/cutest smiles I've ever seen. 
 Sunday afternoon crafts with my girl Caitlin. I LOVE this craft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment