Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a variety of things to talk about

There have been lots of BIG things going on in my life lately. You've heard a lot of the BIG things so I'm going to talk to you about some of the smaller, yet as important, things. 

Here is my little friend, Nash, she is adorable. 

This is the most adorable picture I've taken so far. I'm sure my subject made it adorable. 


 Jacque and I went to lunch one day at Newks. We sat outside to appease Nash as much as possible and obviously it was windy! She looks like Kramer from Seinfeld.




I took one of my old students Cameron and her brother Gage who is my current student to Spoons a local yogurt shop. We had a good time. 



 I am LAME and I LOVE to craft! These are some pictures from one of my recent crafting nights. 



 My last post I talked about going to visit my family. For some reason, I didn't take many pictures but here is one of A and E. E is an AMAZING big cousin!


No comments:

Post a Comment